Want to be a teaching assistant? Ipswich has several schools to choose from, but managing to find your ideal role first time around can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
Along with teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Ipswich?
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Ipswich?
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teaching assistants to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- The details of ECTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Ipswich is the historic county town of Suffolk with a population of 133,384 according to the 2011 census.
State-funded secondary schools include the comprehensives Copleston, St. Albans Catholic High School and Northgate High Schools, along with academies such as Ipswich Academy and Chantry Academy. Ipswich is also home to several independent schools including Royal Hospital School, Ipswich School, Ipswich High School and St Joseph’s College.