Are you finding it hard to get a job as a teaching assistant? Ingatestone and the local area have many schools with openings.
Being a teaching assistant is an exciting career choice. Every day you will make a difference to the young people you work with and no day will be exactly the same.
If you are passionate about education and up for the challenge, please get in touch.
Strategy Education is a specialist recruitment agency where we use our experiences in education to help bring candidates and schools together.
In Ingatestone, Essex and across the country, we have openings for:
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
- Early Career Teachers
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Are you a school needing a teaching assistant? – Ingatestone
We know how difficult it is in the current climate to recruit teachers and teaching assistants. Ingatestone schools can rest assured that we keep a valuable database of applicants available to make the process easier.
We can also utilise our close links with essential ITT providers to enable schools to connect with enthusiastic Early Career Teachers looking to begin their teaching journey.
How can we help teaching assistants – Ingatestone?
We offer more than just putting you forward for jobs. Whether you want a supply, permanent or temporary position, we can help you be successful.
- We identify training opportunities that will help you develop your skills.
- We focus on attributes that make you stand out.
- We can update your CV to showcase your experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to improve your confidence.
How can we help schools looking for teaching assistants – Ingatestone?
Why should you choose us? It’s simple – our experience within the education sector means you can trust us to take over every aspect of recruitment on your behalf.
We arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess candidates.
Our specialist consultants will endeavour to connect you with the right people.
Our client-focused approach ensures we secure applicants that fit your school’s culture and ethos, as well as bringing you the skills and experience you need.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A sizable network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region.
- Community – We enjoy showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, including the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Ingatestone Information
Ingatestone is an affluent village in Essex, just 20 miles from London. In 2020, it was voted one of the top places to live by The Sunday Times.
It is a great place to live and work, with over a hundred shops and businesses. There is a great sense of community with two pubs, sports clubs, art groups and plenty of societies covering a wide variety of interests.
Local events include a Victorian Christmas and a well-established Bonfire Night.
Local schools include Ingatestone Infant School and Ingatestone and Fryerning Church of England Voluntary Aided Junior School. You will also find a secondary school, The Anglo European School, that specialises in language study and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma for students.