On a mission to become a teaching assistant? Havering is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you ensure you find your ideal job first time around? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
To speak with us about teaching assistant jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching you with opportunities as a teaching assistant in Havering
- Career advice – No matter whether you are an experienced education professional or a new teaching assistant, we can provide you with tailor-made career advice for many years to come.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching assistant jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Helping schools find the right teaching assistant
Our goal is to make the recruitment process simple for schools by taking care of all aspects — including advertising, interviewing, credentialing and vetting of candidates.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Candidates for whatever role you need filling
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
The London Borough of Havering has an estimated population of 257,810 thanks to the towns of Romford, Hornchurch, Upminster and Rainham.
The Borough is the education authority for the district providing education in a mix of foundation, community and voluntary aided schools. There are also a number of academies.