Are you looking for employment? Have you considered a job as a teaching assistant? Hatfield Peverel and the surrounding areas have many schools with permanent, temporary or supply staff vacancies.
Working as a teaching assistant is a rewarding career choice. Each day is varied, and you get the chance to make a difference to the children you work alongside.
If you are passionate about education and up for the challenge, please get in touch.
Strategy Education is a dedicated education recruitment agency where we use our experiences in the education sector to help bring candidates and schools together.
In Hatfield Peverel, Essex and across the country, we have openings for the following:
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
- Early Career Teachers
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Are you a school needing a teaching assistant? – Hatfield Peverel
At Strategy Education, we understand the challenges facing heads when recruiting teachers and teaching assistants. Hatfield Peverel schools will be relieved to hear we have a valuable database of applicants to make the process easier.
We can also help you by using our close links with essential ITT providers to connect with enthusiastic Early Career Teachers looking to begin their teaching journey.
Our specialist consultants are waiting to hear from you. You can get in touch by phone at 0345 521 9987. Alternatively, complete this form to contact one of our team and find out how we can solve your recruitment concerns.
How can we help teaching assistants – Hatfield Peverel?
Strategy Education supports applicants to ensure they have the best chance of securing their perfect role.
- We identify training ideas to improve your skills.
- We focus on the qualities that make you unique.
- We can assist you in presenting your CV to showcase your experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to enhance your confidence.
How can we help schools looking for teaching assistants – Hatfield Peverel?
Why pick us? Many of our consultants have experience working in the education sector, so you can trust them to take over every aspect of recruitment on your behalf.
We arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess the suitability of candidates.
Our specialist consultants will always undertake to put you in touch with the right people.
Our client-focused approach ensures we identify applicants that fit your school’s culture and ethos to bring you the skills and experience your setting needs.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A sizable network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region.
- Community – We enjoy showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, including the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Hatfield Peverel Information
Hatfield Peverel is a village in Essex, situated 6 miles from Chelmsford. It gets its name from William Peverel, the Norman knight who, in 1066, was gifted land by William the Conqueror after the Norman invasion.
In 1566, a village resident, Agnes Waterhouse, became the first person to be executed for witchcraft.
Nowadays, Hatfield Peverel is a more desirable place to live with plenty of amenities, including a train station with connections to London, a parish church, a post office, a library and a doctor’s surgery.
The village has its own infant and junior schools, with plenty more located in the surrounding towns and villages.