Want to become a teaching assistant? Harrow has a number of great schools to choose from, but managing to find your ideal role first time around can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We match education professionals ranging from learning support assistants to fully qualified teachers with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
So, if you are on the hunt for a teaching assistant job or your school is looking for a qualified professional, contact us today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Harrow
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
How we can help schools needing a teaching assistant in Harrow
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- The details of NQTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishment’s framework.
Teaching assistant – Harrow information
Harrow is a town and borough in London located around 10.5 miles north-west of Charing Cross. Historically a part of Middlesex, the area is now part of Greater London and boasts a population of 250,000.
In terms of education, it’s best known for Harrow School – an independent boarding school for boys. Other educational institutes in or near central Harrow include Harrow High School, Whitmore High School, St Dominic’s Sixth Form College, Salvatorian College and Harrow College.