Are you thinking about becoming a teaching assistant? Halstead and nearby areas have plenty of opportunities in local schools for experienced and new support staff. Strategy Education will support you in securing the ideal role.
As specialists in education recruitment, we successfully find roles for applicants locally and nationwide. Right now, we have plenty of opportunities for all types of support staff, teaching assistants, and teachers at all levels.
We can offer a far-reaching database of vetted candidates ready to work in schools. In addition, we have built connections with key Teacher Training providers to help you find ECTs eager to take their first steps in the profession.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we support teaching assistants – Halstead?
Finding the right job can be challenging, so we aim to help you out by ensuring you present yourself to employers in the best way possible. We can support you with:
- Career Development – We have plenty of training opportunities to ensure you have developed the latest skills.
- Skill Matching– We use our years of experience to identify your unique attributes to match them with the perfect role.
- Optimising Your CV – Is your CV looking dated? We assist you to highlight your personal strengths, so you get noticed.
- Interview Techniques– We can ensure you are fully prepared for interviews by building your confidence and refining your responses.
How do we work with schools seeking a teaching assistant – Halstead?
We understand the difficulties faced by schools needing staff and the pressure this puts upon your team. We are here to take some of the strain and ensure the recruitment process goes smoothly.
Our team of specialised recruitment consultants will take responsibility for the entire process and organise the time-consuming aspects such as placing adverts, arranging interviews and selecting the best applicants
Our wealth of experience in education allows us to recognise the candidates that will fit your high expectations in terms of attitude, competencies and expertise.
Strategy Education provides:
- Focussed education recruitment.
- Connections to a wide network of education professionals.
- Competitive rates and fees.
Why opt for Strategy Education?
- Certification – REC accreditation underpins our professional credentials.
- Availability – Round the clock service to respond to your vacancies promptly and efficiently.
- Network of Candidates – Our vast network of available candidates allows us to respond quickly to your recruitment needs.
- Excellent Reputation – We have proven our ability to recruit successfully for schools nationwide over many years.
- Community – Strategy Education is happy to support the Essex education sector by sponsoring special occasions, including Thurrock’s 2017-2019 Education Awards.
- Compliance – We are part of The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
Teaching Assistant Halstead Information
Halstead is a lovely market town in Essex based around the River Colne. Beautiful walks along the river and a delightful woodland area make it a popular town for those who love the outdoors.
You will find a string of independent shops on the high street along with many cafes and restaurants. In the summer, the town blooms with an abundance of floral displays.
A 14th-century church dominates the high street with many historical buildings built by the Courtauld family.
Halstead has three primary schools and one secondary school, with many more in the surrounding Braintree area.