Want to become a teaching assistant? Guildford has a number of great schools to choose from, but managing to find your ideal role first time around can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
So if you are looking for a teaching assistant job or your school wants a qualified support assistant — contact us today on 0345 521 9987.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Guildford?
- Career advice – Whether you are an experienced educational professional or a newly qualified teaching assistant, our consultants can provide useful career advice.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV assistance – You can rely on our team to help enhance your CV so that it clearly highlights your qualifications, skills and capabilities.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at the interview with our preparation sessions.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Guildford?
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishment’s framework.
Teaching assistant – Guildford information
The town of Guildford in Surrey has a population of around 80,000. Owing to the development north of Guildford near Working, it now officially forms the southwestern tip of the Greater London Built-up Area, as defined by the Office for National Statistics.
As in the rest of Surrey, Guildford’s state schools operate a two/three age groups system. Along with a number of independent schools, the University of Surrey Campus is also in Guildford.