How is your job search going? We have plenty of opportunities for work as a teaching assistant. Totham and the local areas have many schools with permanent, temporary or supply staff vacancies.
A teaching assistant role is both rewarding and diverse. Every day you can make a difference to the young people you work with by supporting them to learn.
If you are passionate about education and up for the challenge, please get in touch with us at Strategy Education.
We are an education recruitment agency that uses our experiences in the field to connect candidates and schools.
In Totham, Essex and across the country, we have openings for:
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Are you a school needing a teaching assistant? – Great Totham
At Strategy Education, we understand schools’ challenges in recruiting teachers and teaching assistants. Totham providers can improve their success by accessing our valuable database of applicants.
Schools will also benefit from our close links with essential ITT providers to contact enthusiastic ECTs looking to begin their teaching journey.
Our specialist consultants are eager to work with local schools. You can get in touch by phone at 0345 521 9987. Alternatively, complete this form to contact one of our team and find out how we can solve your recruitment concerns.
How can we help teaching assistants – Great Totham?
Strategy Education works with candidates to help them have the best chance of securing their perfect role.
- We identify training solutions to improve your skills.
- We focus on your unique qualities.
- We can help you enhance your CV to showcase your experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to grow your confidence.
How can we help schools looking for teaching assistants – Great Totham?
What makes Strategy Education special? It’s simple – our consultants have extensive experience working in the school sector, so they have the skills to take over every aspect of recruitment on your behalf.
We arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess the suitability of candidates.
Our specialist consultants will always endeavour to connect you with the right people.
Our client-focused approach ensures we seek applicants matching your setting’s ethos with the right skills and experience.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A sizable network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region.
- Community – We enjoy showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, such as the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Totham Information
Totham, or Great Totham, is a historic village in Essex halfway between Colchester and Chelmsford.
On entering Great Totham, you will first see a traditional village sign, including a plaque paying tribute to two RAF planes that crashed in the area in 1952, sadly killing both pilots and injuring many villagers.
Originally part of Tiptree Heath, the village was once the haunt of smugglers and later became renowned for its artisans. St Peter’s Church was built in the 13th century and is now a listed building.
Great Totham village school on Walden House Road is on a modern site, although it originally occupied an old Victorian building. The local church school, Honeywood, was founded in the 19th century.