Are you struggling to find a position as a teaching assistant? Great Baddow and the surrounding areas have a large number of schools with multiple opportunities available.
Whether you are supporting a teacher in the classroom or working with individual students, being a teaching assistant is rewarding. If you are looking for a challenge and have a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
Strategy Education has experts to assist with your search to help you find a role that matches your experience and areas of interest.
We are dedicated to education with availability locally and nationwide. Right now, we have openings for TAs and LSAs, as well as qualified and unqualified teachers.
For schools needing teaching assistants and teachers
We understand the challenges headteachers face when recruiting teaching assistants and teachers. We can use our vast database of applicants to ensure you discover excellent people to fill every position.
Our close connections with essential ITT providers will also help you discover enthusiastic Early Career Teachers looking to start their teaching journey.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we offer teaching assistants – Great Baddow?
We don’t just find vacancies. Let us make a difference and boost your career.
- Optimise your Search – Access training to ensure you stand out.
- Highlight Your Attributes – Pinpoint your strengths.
- CV Update – Improve your chances of success by updating your CV.
- Interview Practice – Refresh your interview skills.
What can we offer schools looking for teaching assistant – Great Baddow?
Education is undoubtedly facing a severe recruitment challenge. Rest assured that we can help make the process of finding reliable staff faster and easier.
To ease your burden, you will be assigned a personal recruitment consultant to organise adverts, hold interviews and assess candidates.
We are proud of our client-based approach, which ensures we concentrate on candidates matching your school culture and bringing the right expertise for your situation.
At Strategy Education, we deliver with:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A vast database of potential candidates and a network of valuable connections
- Competitive fees
What makes Strategy Education stand out
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has made Strategy Education a named supplier.
- Availability – We are here 24/7 to fill your vacancies fast and meet your individual needs.
- Excellence – We have created an excellent reputation thanks to a proven track record in finding supply, temporary and permanent staff for education posts.
- Community – We show our appreciation for the local education community with sponsorships, including the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are proud to offer you peace of mind as we have been selected as a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Great Baddow Information
Great Baddow is a large village situated very close to Chelmsford in Essex. It gets its name from the River Beadwan, now known as the River Chelmer.
Once a historic Saxon settlement, Great Baddow now has an excellent sense of community, a mix of period and modern properties, and excellent schools.
In the centre of the village is a conservation area containing over 30 listed buildings. They sit alongside a modern shopping centre built before the conservation area was established.
Education has been well served in the village since 1731 when Jasper Jeffrey established the Great Barrow Free School. Now you will find Great Barrow High School and four primary schools serving a population of over 13,000.