If you want to be a teaching assistant, Gravesend and its various schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education.
Along with teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
On top of that, we can assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Gravesend
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Don’t worry about the quality of your CV – we can rewrite and update it to highlight your top strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Gravesend
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you will benefit from the following:
- Outstanding customer service
- A workforce with hands-on education experience
- Candidates for whatever role you need filling
- Cost-effective fees
- Guidance and support every step of the way
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – With thousands of education professionals on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Gravesend local information
Gravesend is an ancient town in northwest Kent and home to approximately 75,000 people. Its geographical location on the south bank of the Thames Estuary has given Gravesend strategic importance throughout maritime history.
In secondary education, Gravesend has the following schools: Gravesend Grammar School, Northfleet School for Girls, Northfleet Technology College, Mayfield Grammar School, St John’s Catholic Comprehensive School, Thamesview School, and St George’s Church of England School. There are also primary age schools such as Whitehill Primary School and several independent schools, such as Bronte School and St Joseph’s.