Need some help to find work as a teaching assistant? Frinton on Sea and the local area have many schools with openings.
Maybe you are looking for a career change. As a teaching assistant, your day will never be dull, and you can use your skills to support children to achieve their potential.
If you are ready for a new challenge, please call us.
At Strategy Education, we specialise in education recruitment and can use our experience to match you with the perfect role.
Across Essex and nationwide, we have opportunities for TAs, LSAs, and teachers, whether they are qualified, newly qualified or unqualified.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
For schools needing teaching assistants – Frinton on Sea
It’s a challenging time for school recruitment, including teachers and teaching assistants. Frinton on Sea schools will be reassured that we have a helpful database of applicants to make the process easier.
We are also delighted to have formed close links with essential ITT providers to enable schools to meet enthusiastic Early Career Teachers looking to start their teaching journey.
What can we offer teaching assistants – Frinton on Sea?
Why choose us ahead of other recruitment agencies?
- We can provide you with access to training that will help you secure the perfect role.
- We understand the attributes needed to make you stand out.
- We can revise your CV to showcase your strengths.
- We offer interview practice sessions to improve your confidence.
What can we offer schools looking for a teaching assistant – Frinton on Sea?
Why is Strategy Education the right agency for you? It’s simple – you can trust us to take over the whole recruitment process on your behalf.
We take care of adverts, organise interviews and assess candidates.
Our specialist education recruitment consultants will help you to connect with the right people.
They deliver a personalised approach by focusing on applicants that fit your school’s culture and ethos.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A sizable network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region.
- Community – We enjoy showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, including the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Frinton on Sea Information
Frinton on Sea is a great place to live and work. It is a quaint seaside town in Essex with an exclusive feel and is much quieter than neighbouring coastal resorts.
Popular in the 1920s, it retains its charm and sophistication with Victorian beach huts and an elegant esplanade. In addition to the usual seaside facilities, you will find upscale boutiques and antique shops.
Those who like a tipple will enjoy a visit to the local gin distillery Tide’s Fortune, where they can see how gin is made and enjoy a tasting. For nature lovers, there is a refreshing coastal walk to Walton on the Naze.
You will find two primary schools in Frinton on Sea and two in Walton on the Naze. One secondary school and a popular independent school, TLG Tendring, are also in Frinton on Sea.