Are you searching for the ideal job as a teaching assistant? Farnham has many schools that have plenty of interesting opportunities. Finding the perfect teaching assistant role will be much easier with the help of Strategy Education, an education recruitment specialist.
We are education recruitment experts who have a wealth of experience in matching education professionals into our Farnham schools. As well as teaching assistant and support staff roles we have lots of available roles for qualified and unqualified teachers across the country.
Not only do we have access to an extensive database of education staff, but we have also built a relationship with a number of key ITT providers. This enables us to place staff in the right jobs and help schools fill their vacancies quickly.
Get in touch for answers to all your questions. Contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How can we help teaching assistants in Farnham?
- Career advice – We can talk to you about your career ideas and advise you on how you can achieve them. We can even organise exciting training opportunities to help you on your way.
- Job matching – Our experienced team of recruitment consultants are experts at matching the skillset of candidates with perfect teaching assistant roles.
- CV assistance – Is your CV out-of-date? Our team can help ensure that all your skills, qualifications and experience are included to help you secure the perfect role.
- Interview preparation – Our preparation sessions are ideal for candidates who want to brush up on their techniques and get some confidence to land the job.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Farnham?
The professional recruitment team at Strategy Education are ready to take care of the whole recruitment process including advertising, interviews and candidate vetting.
Strategy Education offers:
- A personalised, professional and reliable service.
- A wide database of prospective education staff.
- Cost-effective rates and fees.
- A specialist team of recruiters with extensive knowledge and experience in education.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – You can expect a professional service with our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – Available round the clock to meet all of your education job requirements.
- Relationships – We are pleased to offer an extensive database built on excellent relationships with high-quality candidates for all teaching and support roles.
- Results – At Strategy Education we are confident about our excellent track record of filling education vacancies with the right staff.
- Community – Here at Strategy Education, we are an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Farnham
Farnham is a historic market town, set in the rolling hills of Surrey yet only an hour away from London. Overlooked by an impressive 12th Century castle, Farnham has a bustling centre filled with many independent shops, pubs and restaurants.
Farnham has 27 primary schools and 9 secondary schools including academies, maintained schools, independent schools and special schools.