Looking for employment as a teaching assistant? Epsom is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you successfully find a job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
To speak with us about teaching assistant jobs in more detail, get in touch by calling us on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Epsom
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – If your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Epsom
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Details of teaching assistants throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We will respond straight away to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you will receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Epsom local information
Epsom is the principal town of the Borough of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey with a population of around 32,000. Each year, on the first Saturday in June, Epsom Downs Racecourse holds The Derby – the most prestigious of the five Classic flat season horse races.
State schools include Blenheim High School, Epsom and Ewell High School, Glyn Technology School, North East Surrey College of Technology (NESCOT), Rosebery School for Girls and the Beacon School Banstead.