Have you been on the lookout for a job as a teaching assistant? Epping Forest has many schools with permanent, temporary or supply opportunities. We can help you remove the stress of finding a suitable teaching assistant role.
At Strategy Education, we are education and recruitment specialists with a wealth of experience placing quality education professionals in local schools. Locally and across the country, we currently have availability for qualified and unqualified teachers alongside all kinds of support roles.
We are proud to have built a comprehensive database of excellent education candidates. We have also nurtured relationships with crucial ITT providers to capitalise on the range of skilled and qualified education professionals available.
For more information contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How can we help teaching assistants – Epping Forest?
We are constantly improving our ability to help candidates with their career development.
- Career Progression – We can help you take full advantage of exciting career opportunities by advising on training and coaching ideas.
- Skillset Identification– Our team specialises in identifying your skills and finding roles that will complement them.
- CV Writing – How long is it since you checked your CV? We will help you edit and adapt your CV to reflect your competencies and unique selling points.
- Interview Coaching– You can build your confidence in our prep sessions, giving you the best chance of landing a great job.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant – Epping Forest?
Schools require a rapid response when they need permanent, temporary or supply staff more than ever before. Our expert recruitment consultants are ready to take the reins on your behalf by placing adverts, organising interviews and vetting candidates.
Strategy Education offers:
- A reliable specialist service.
- A considerable network of available quality candidates.
- Attractive rates.
- Recruitment specialists with knowledge and experience in the education field.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) certification means you can put your trust in us.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to meet your recruitment needs promptly.
- Candidates – Our database and ITT connections will ensure you have access to great potential candidates for all your positions.
- Reputation – Our track record has established that we are the right recruiters to find excellent education staff.
- Community – We are honoured to back our local education community by supporting events such as the Education Awards in Thurrock (2017 to 2019).
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has categorised Strategy Education as a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Epping Forest Information
Epping Forest is a local district in Essex, formed in 1974 as part of the Greater London Area. It contains a large amount of Epping Forest. The area is a walker’s delight thanks to the vast range of footpaths in the forest, the countryside, several nature reserves and the River Stort.
The towns and villages in the area offer a friendly welcome, each with a unique feel. You will find an abundance of cafes, restaurants and pubs reflecting the local heritage.
History is also reflected in the coaching inns, remaining marketplaces, and many listed buildings. There is evidence that Henry Vlll and Queen Elizabeth l may have ridden in Epping Forest during the Tudor period.
You will find good road links to London and East Anglia with the M11 and M25. Both National Rail and London Underground stations serve the district well.