If you’d like to be a teaching assistant, Enfield has an abundance of schools to choose from. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
Along with teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help every teaching assistant in Enfield
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching assistant jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Our services to help schools find a teaching assistant in Enfield
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Enfield local information
The London Borough of Enfield is the education authority for the district. Education is provided in a mix of community and voluntary aided schools. A number of private schools are also located in the borough.
The borough is home to the renowned Enfield Grammar School, founded in 1558. Bishop Stopford’s School is Enfield’s largest school, while Oasis Academy Enfield opened in 2007.