If you’re pursuing a career as a teaching assistant, Egham has great opportunities on offer. But in order to find a job, why not get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
We match education professionals ranging from learning support assistants to fully qualified teachers with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching you with opportunities as a teaching assistant in Egham
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Teacher job matching – After interviewing each candidate to learn more about their background, skills, qualifications and goals, our consultants will then look for ideal teaching assistant jobs.
- CV assistance – Our consultants understand how to present a curriculum vitae in a way that is attractive to school administrators, so will help you improve it.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we will put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
Helping schools find the right teaching assistant in Egham
So that you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Years of experience with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straight away to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Egham local information
Egham is a university town in the Borough of Runnymede in Surrey. It’s population as of 2011 was just under 26,000.
In terms of education, Strode’s College is an institution in Egham dating back to 1706 and was a grammar school before being designated a sixth form college in 1975. The Magna Carta School, formerly Hythe County Secondary and Egham Hythe Secondary Modern, is a comprehensive school in Egham Hythe.