Where have you been looking to become a teaching assistant? Edgware is a great place to live, but what does it offer in terms of education opportunities? More and more job candidates are working alongside Strategy Education to find out.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. As well as teaching assistants, we can support qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals too.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
So, if you are on the hunt for a teaching assistant job or your school is looking for a qualified professional, contact us today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Edgware?
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – If your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at the interview with our preparation sessions.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Edgware?
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Strategy Education can provide you with:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Cost-effective rates and fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Assistant – Edgware information
Edgware is a suburban town in north London, mostly in the London Borough of Barnet but with a small part falling in the London Borough of Harrow. It’s home to around 80,000 people.
The main schools in Edgware are London Academy, Beit Shvidler Primary School, Holland House School, Broadfields Primary School, Deansbrook Primary School, Krishna Avanti Primary School, North London Collegiate School, Rosh Pinah Primary School, Edgware Junior School, and Canons High School.