Thinking of a job as a teaching assistant? Earls Colne and the local area have many schools with openings.
Teaching Assistants are vital. You can make a real difference to the children you work with and use your skills to enhance their achievements.
If you are ready for a new challenge, please call us.
At Strategy Education, we specialise in education recruitment and use our experience to match candidates with the perfect role.
In Earls Colne, across Essex and nationwide, we have opportunities for:
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
- Early Career Teachers
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
For schools needing teaching assistants – Earls Colne
Many schools are struggling to find teachers, support staff and teaching assistants. Earls Colne schools will be reassured that we have a useful database of applicants to make the process more efficient.
We can also utilise our close links with essential ITT providers to enable schools to connect with enthusiastic Early Career Teachers looking to begin their teaching journey.
What can we offer teaching assistants – Earls Colne?
What makes Strategy Education different?
- We offer training opportunities that will help you develop your skills.
- We can identify the attributes you have to make you stand out.
- We can revise your CV to showcase your experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to improve your chances of securing a role.
What can we offer schools looking for a teaching assistant – Earls Colne?
What makes Strategy Education the right recruitment agency for you? It’s simple – our experience in the education sector means you can trust us to take over the whole recruitment process on your behalf.
We arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess candidates.
Our specialist consultants will help you to connect with the right people.
We are committed to delivering a client-focused approach by securing applicants that fit your school’s culture and ethos.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A sizable network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region.
- Community – We enjoy showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, including the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Earls Colne Information
Earls Colne is a lovely village to work or live in, with its leafy lanes and historic properties. It gets its name from the River Colne, where it is situated and the occupants of the Earls Colne Manor house, the Earls of Oxford.
Earls Colne is the largest of the four Colne parishes and was once the site of a medieval market and significant 19th century engineering works.
A lovely village school, Earls Colne Primary School is at the heart of the community, with nearby Colne Engaine Church of England School and Great Tey Church of England School offering other local opportunities.