Are you looking for supply work or a permanent position as a teaching assistant? Dunmow schools have many opportunities for candidates with all levels of experience.
Strategy Education has experts to assist with your search to ensure you secure the perfect role.
We specialise in education with availability here and nationwide. Right now, we have opportunities for teaching assistants, learning support assistants, and teachers, including unqualified teachers.
Working as a teaching assistant is rewarding, with opportunities to work with teachers directly or support individuals with their learning. If you are looking for a challenge and have a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
For heads searching for teaching assistants and teachers
Your time is precious, so why not let us help you recruit teaching assistants? We can use our extensive database of potential applicants to help you find suitable candidates for all your vacancies.
Our strong links with Accredited Initial Teacher Training providers will also help you discover keen ECTs looking to begin their careers.
To learn more about what we can offer you, call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping teaching assistants – Dunmow
Our role extends beyond your job search. We also ensure you make the most of your skills to improve your career opportunities.
- Maximise Your Prospects – Access training to help you broaden your horizons.
- Highlight Your Attributes – We can identify your strengths to help you stand out.
- CV Update – We can work with you to update your CV so it is ready for applications.
- Interview Practice – Interviews can be daunting. Build your confidence with one of our helpful practice sessions.
Helping schools who need a teaching assistant – Dunmow
Finding reliable staff is challenging and time-consuming in the current climate.
That’s why we offer you a dedicated consultant who can arrange advertisements, conduct interviews and vet applicants for your setting.
Our client-based approach allows us to focus on candidates that fit your school’s ethos and bring the required skills to your team.
Strategy Education offers:
- Dedicated education recruitment
- An exclusive database of applicants
- Competitive rates and fees
- Certification – Strategy Education is a Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
- Accessibility – We are always available to fill your vacancies fast to meet your particular needs.
- Database – Our exclusive network of candidates means we are ready to respond to your recruitment requests.
- Track Record – We have a proven track record in education recruitment.
- Community – We offer our appreciation of the education community through our sponsorships, such as the Thurrock 2017-2019 Education Awards.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has made Strategy Education a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Dunmow Information
Dunmow (also known as Great Dunmow) is a small market town in Essex. It has an exciting history detailed in the local Maltings Museum.
A popular ritual called the Flitch Trials dates back to The Canterbury Tales and takes place in the village every four years. The winning couple earns a flitch of bacon.
With independent retailers and many thriving eateries, the high street makes an excellent destination for visitors and residents.
There are several primary schools and one secondary school in Dunmow.
Teaching Assistant Leatherhead Information
Leatherhead is situated in the Mole Valley, in Surrey, where the North Downs meet the Thames Lowlands.
It is a picturesque town alongside the River Mole with a bustling town centre and many historical buildings. Visitors can walk along a Heritage Trail to learn more about the town’s exciting history dating back to the Anglo-Saxon period.
Theatre lovers will enjoy the arts programme at Leatherhead Theatre, while shoppers will be thrilled with the thriving twice-weekly market, filled with stalls selling all kinds of household goods, foods and clothing.
In Leatherhead, you will find two state primary schools, two secondaries, and a school for children with special needs. There are also two independent schools in the town.