Have you thought about becoming a teaching assistant? Dovercourt and the local Harwich areas have many great openings in their schools. Our team at Strategy Education is ready to identify opportunities and support you with an application to make your search easier.
We are education recruitment specialists based in Essex, but we also have vacancies nationwide for support staff, experienced, unqualified and early career teachers.
Schools searching for permanent, temporary or supply staff will be pleased to learn we have built an exclusive database of candidates. We have also developed relationships with vital ITT providers to source the best early career teachers looking for a supportive school.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we support teaching assistants – Dovercourt?
Our role doesn’t stop at finding vacancies. We also aim to support your career development and help you make the most of your skills and experience.
- Career Opportunities – Try our recommended training to enhance your skills and kickstart your career.
- Skill Matching – Our experience in education allows us to recognise your unique qualities and connect you with roles that best suit you.
- Improve Your CV – Does your CV lack something? We can work with you to cover all the critical information required to stand out from the crowd.
- Interview Practice– We understand that interviews are scary, so we have created preparation sessions to support those of you who want to build your confidence.
How we benefit schools looking for a teaching assistant – Dovercourt
Schools face many challenges when looking for outstanding permanent, temporary or supply staff. Our professional recruiters are equipped to deliver all aspects of the recruitment process to save you valuable time.
Each of our designated education consultants has extensive experience within the education sector. They will organise adverts, interviews, and applicant vetting on your behalf.
Our client-focused approach means we aim to find candidates that suit your school ethos and bring the required skills and experience to your setting.
Strategy Education delivers:
- Specialist education recruitment
- Access to a network of applicants
- Reasonable fees
Why select Strategy Education?
- Certification – Strategy is a REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
- Availability – We work 24/7 to fill your vacancies quickly and efficiently while ensuring candidates meet your high standards.
- Applicants – We hold a database of prospective teaching assistants to allow us to respond quickly to your demands.
- Reputation –We have worked hard to build a solid reputation within the education sector, proving successful and reliable when it comes to recruiting for schools.
- Community –We are pleased to honour those who work in Essex schools through our sponsorship of events, including the Thurrock 2017-2019 Education Awards.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has made Strategy Education a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Dovercourt Information
Dovercourt is a seaside town in Harwich, Essex. The area has settlements dating back to 1066, but the present town dates back to 1845.
Visitors and residents frequent the many shops and cafes in the town. Meanwhile, the High Street features many independent stores alongside some of the national chains.
Commuters are served by a direct train link to Liverpool Street in London.
There are 47 schools and colleges in the Harwich area, including academies, maintained schools and Independents.