Want to become a teaching assistant? Dartford has several schools to choose from, but managing to find your ideal role first time around can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
Also, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Dartford?
- Career advice – No matter whether you are an experienced education professional or a new teaching assistant, we can provide you with tailor-made career advice for many years to come.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There is no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we will update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – If you get a job interview, we will ensure you make a great first impression thanks to our preparation sessions.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Dartford?
Our goal is to make the recruitment process simple for schools by taking care of all aspects — including advertising, interviewing, credentialing, and vetting of candidates.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you will benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – You will receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Dartford local information
Located 18 miles south-east of Central London, the town of Dartford in Kent is home to around 110,000 people. Although today Dartford is principally a commuter town for Greater London, it has a long history of religious, industrial, and cultural importance.
Along with numerous primary schools, Dartford also has several non-selective secondary schools including Dartford Science & Technology College, Leigh Academy and Leigh UTC. There’s also Dartford Grammar School and Dartford Grammar School for Girls.