Are you looking for work? Have you considered being a teaching assistant? Danbury and the local areas have many schools with permanent, temporary or supply staff vacancies.
Being a teaching assistant is a rewarding career choice. Every day you will make a difference to the young people you work with, and the role is full of variety.
If you are passionate about education and up for the challenge, please get in touch.
Strategy Education is an education recruitment agency where we use our experiences in the field to help bring candidates and schools together.
In Danbury, Essex and across the country, we have openings for:
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
- Early Career Teachers
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Are you a school needing a teaching assistant? – Danbury
At Strategy Education, we understand the challenges in the current climate of recruiting teachers and teaching assistants. Danbury schools can be confident in our valuable database of applicants utilised to make the process easier.
We can also help you by using our close links with essential ITT providers to connect with enthusiastic Early Career Teachers looking to begin their teaching journey.
Our specialist consultants are keen to work with local schools. You can get in touch by phone at 0345 521 9987. Alternatively, complete this form to contact one of our team and find out how we can solve your recruitment concerns.
How can we help teaching assistants – Danbury?
Strategy Education works with applicants to help them have the best chance of securing their perfect role.
- We identify training ideas to improve your skills.
- We focus on the qualities that make you unique.
- We can assist you in presenting your CV to showcase your experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to enhance your confidence.
How can we help schools looking for teaching assistants – Danbury?
Why pick us? It’s simple – our consultants have experience working in the education sector, so you can trust us to take over every aspect of recruitment on your behalf.
We arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess the suitability of candidates.
Our specialist consultants will always undertake to connect you with the right people.
Our client-focused approach ensures we search for applicants that fit your school’s culture and ethos who bring you the skills and experience your setting needs.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A sizable network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region.
- Community – We enjoy showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, including the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Danbury Information
Danbury is a small village in Essex, in the district of Chelmsford. Although surrounded by protected countryside, the village has the A414, linking Maldon to Chelmsford running through it. Plenty of bus services also connect to Chelmsford and the surrounding towns and villages.
Much of the Woodland and heathland in the area is managed by the National Trust, and Danbury Common has been declared a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Primary schools in Danbury include Danbury Park Community Primary School, St. John’s Church of England Primary School, and two prep schools.
You will find secondary schools nearby in Chelmsford, Maldon and Great Baddow.