If you want to be a teaching assistant, Croydon and its various schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education.
We match education professionals ranging from learning support assistants to fully qualified teachers with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
Strategy Education can even help your school create a tailor-made recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Croydon
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching assistant jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Thanks to years of experience, our consultants know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we will put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Croydon
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teaching assistants to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism and proficiency
- Tailor-made advice depending on what you need
- Candidates for whatever role you need filling
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Croydon local information
The town of Croydon is one of the largest commercial districts outside Central London, with an extensive shopping district and night-time economy. As of 2011, it had a population of 192,064.
The London Borough of Croydon has many career prospects for teachers thanks to 95 primary schools, 21 secondary schools and four further education establishments including Croydon College.