If you’d like to be a teaching assistant, Crawley has an abundance of schools to choose from. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
Along with teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
What’s more, as an accredited recruitment consultancy, we can help schools make their hiring process as smooth and straight-forward as possible. We offer a cost effective service tailored to your needs.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help every teaching assistant in Crawley
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we will provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Don’t worry if you’re unsure about the quality of your CV – we can update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you’re invited to interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions for the ultimate in confidence.
Our services to help schools find a teaching assistant in Crawley
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching assistant roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you’ll benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – You will receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – With thousands of education professionals on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
The town and borough of Crawley in West Sussex is one of the main centres of industry and employment between London and the south coast. At the 2011 Census, it was home to 106,597 people.
Since 2004, provision for compulsory education has been made wholly through primary and secondary schools, following the closure of the town’s middle schools earlier that year.