If you want to be a teaching assistant, Clacton and its various schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education.
In addition to finding teaching assistants full-time and part-time roles, we can also help other education professionals like support staff and unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
So, if you are on the hunt for a teaching assistant job or your school is looking for a qualified professional, contact us today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Clacton-on-Sea
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching assistant jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV assistance – Our consultants understand how to present your CV in a way that is attractive to school administrators, which includes highlighting your skills and capabilities.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Clacton-on-Sea
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Competitive and transparent charge rates
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teaching assistants and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Clacton-on-Sea is the largest town in the Tendring peninsula and district in Essex, with a total population of 56,874.
Clacton-on-Sea is served by three secondary schools – Clacton Coastal Academy, Clacton County High School and Tendring Enterprise Studio School. The Colchester Institute also has a site on Church Road and Thomas Road, while Adult Community Learning, run by Essex County Council, is situated in St Osyth Road.