Want to become a teaching assistant? Chelmsford has plenty of schools to choose from, but managing to secure your dream role first time around can be tricky. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right teacher with the right school.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
So, if you are on the hunt for a teaching assistant job or your school is looking for a qualified professional, contact us today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Chelmsford?
- Career advice – No matter whether you are an experienced educational professional or a new teaching assistant, we can provide you with tailor-made career advice for many years to come.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV assistance – Our consultants understand how to present your CV in a way that is attractive to school administrators, which includes highlighting your skills and capabilities.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Chelmsford?
Our goal is to make the recruitment process simple for schools by taking care of all aspects — including advertising, interviewing, credentialing and vetting of candidates.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Chelmsford local information
Chelmsford is the county town of Essex with a population of approximately 112,000, which increases to 168,310 when you take the City of Chelmsford district into consideration.
Along with Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford is also home to Chelmsford County High School, King Edward VI Grammar School and a number of other notable education establishments.