Have you been searching for a job as a teaching assistant? Canvey Island has plenty of schools with interesting permanent or temporary opportunities. Here at Strategy Education, we can help you to find the perfect teaching assistant role.
Being specialists in educational recruitment, we have years of experience in matching education professionals with teaching assistant posts in Canvey Island schools. As well as our teaching assistant and support staff roles, we have lots of posts for qualified and unqualified teachers nationwide.
Not only have we created great relationships with key ITT providers, but we also have access to an extensive database of education staff. This enables us to find excellent candidates and fill school vacancies as quickly as possible.
For more information, please speak with us today. Call us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Information for Teaching Assistants in Canvey Island.
- Career opportunities – Our dedicated team are ready to help with progressing your career and we can suggest training opportunities to open up different roles for you.
- Experience – Our professional team of recruitment consultants are experts at matching the skillset of candidates with the ideal teaching assistant roles.
- C.V. Writing – How up to date is your C.V? Let one of our expert team ensure that your qualifications, job skills and experience is all included.
- Interview Preparation – Our interview sessions are the perfect way for candidates to brush up their interview techniques, so they are ready to land the perfect job.
Information for Schools in Canvey Island
Our professional recruitment consultants at Strategy Education can take on the entire recruitment process for your school, including placing adverts, interviewing and candidate vetting.
Strategy Education are proud to offer:
- A professional and personal service that you can rely on.
- Our huge network of professional education staff.
- Competitive rates.
- Dedicated consultants with extensive educational experience.
Why choose us?
- Accreditation – Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation.
- Availability – A 24/7 service to fulfil all your education recruitment requirements.
- Networking – Our relationships with ITT providers and extensive database of professionals.
- Proven track record – We are confident that our many years of experience in education recruitment shows we can deliver the results you need.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events including the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Assistants – Canvey Island Information
Canvey Island is in Essex and is part of the Castlepoint District along with Benfleet, Thundersley and Hadleigh. It is located near to Southend. It is separated from the mainland by a selection of creeks and the island therefore suffers from flooding when tides are particularly high. Modern sea defences were built following the flooding of 1953 that sadly killed 58 islanders.
Until the 20th Century, Canvey was mainly agricultural but after 1911 it became a seaside resort that grew rapidly in popularity. The current population of over 38,000 is served by several shopping centres and supermarkets as well as a cinema. While half of the island is rural and home to a large nature reserve, the other half is industrial with oil refineries and liquified gas being the prominent sectors.
The Castlepoint area has 25 primary schools, 8 secondary schools and 4 colleges including maintained schools, academies and a special school.