Looking for opportunities to be a teaching assistant? Cambridge and its numerous schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Ways in which we can help you become a teaching assistant in Cambridge
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll help you define your long-term career goals, which can include further training opportunities.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching assistant jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
Ways in which we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Cambridge
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching assistant roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching assistant jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Cambridge schools
Both state and independent schools serve Cambridge pupils from nursery to secondary school age. State schools are administered by Cambridgeshire County Council, which maintains 251 schools in total, 35 of them in Cambridge city.
Cambridge’s two universities, the collegiate University of Cambridge and the local campus of Anglia Ruskin University, serve around 30,000 students.