Are you searching for a post as a teaching assistant? Burnham on Crouch and the immediate area have plenty of opportunities in local schools. Our team at Strategy Education can make your hunt more successful.
We are education recruitment professionals specialising in hiring education staff for Essex schools. As well as local opportunities, we have vacancies nationwide for support staff, experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers.
For schools looking for teaching assistants, support staff or teachers, we can offer an extensive database of vetted candidates ready to work. Additionally, we have links with important ITT providers to help you find enthusiastic, newly qualified teachers looking for an encouraging school.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we support teaching assistants – Burnham on Crouch?
Not only do we have details of exciting job opportunities in your local schools, but we also provide support to teaching assistants to help you secure the perfect role.
- Career Advice – We have details of training opportunities to ensure your skills are up-to-date and help you with career progression.
- Skill Matching– Our experience allows us to find roles that suit your individual skill set.
- Improve Your CV – Does your CV promote your experience and skills? We ensure you have emphasised your key attributes to make you stand out from the competition.
- Interview Preparation– Let us help you improve your interview performance to build your confidence and secure your perfect job.
How we work with schools needing a teaching assistant – Burnham on Crouch
Is your school seeking permanent, temporary or supply staff? Our professional team is waiting to fulfil all your employment needs.
Our dedicated recruitment consultants will take the reins and look after all aspects of the recruitment process on your behalf. We organise adverts, interviews, and applicant vetting.
Our expertise in recruitment within the education sector means we can source candidates that will suit your school culture and bring the appropriate skills and experience to your setting.
Strategy Education provides:
- A specialised recruitment provision.
- A gateway to a vast network of suitable applicants.
- Reasonable rates and fees.
Why pick Strategy Education?
- Certification – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) is testimony to our professional performance.
- Availability – We are always available to find excellent candidates to meet your high standards and become part of your team.
- Candidates – Our extensive network of available candidates allows us to respond quickly to your recruitment needs.
- Reputation – Our years of experience and success in recruitment prove our ability meet school requirements.
- Community – Strategy Education is pleased to honour those who work in Essex schools by sponsoring events such as the 2017-2019 Education Awards held in Thurrock.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has made Strategy Education a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Burnham on Crouch Information
Burnham on Crouch is a historic coastal town in Essex. Sitting on the River Crouch, it also has an attractive quay and an abundance of sailing clubs.
The charming town hosts an annual sailing regatta with a complete programme of races and has links with the sailing club in Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
As well as visitors drawn by the riverside park, waterfront and historic buildings, the town is home to many commuters thanks to the train station that links directly to London.
There are three playgroups, two primary schools and one secondary school in Burnham on Crouch, with many more in the immediate areas.