Are you hunting for the perfect role as a teaching assistant? Brightlingsea and the local areas from Colchester to Clacton-on-Sea have many schools with various job opportunities. You can make your search easier by working with us at Strategy Education.
We are an enthusiastic team of education recruitment specialists with extensive proficiency in placing education staff in Essex schools. We also currently have nationwide opportunities for teachers alongside all kinds of support and assistant roles.
If you are a school looking for the perfect teaching assistant, you will be pleased to learn we have created a comprehensive database of excellent candidates for teaching and support roles. Thanks to our links with crucial ITT providers, we also have details of early-career teachers ready to find a supportive school in the area.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we assist teaching assistants – Brightlingsea?
We can help you with all aspects of securing your desired role. As well as seeking opportunities for you, we can improve your chance of success by assisting you with your career development.
- Career Enhancement – We can offer you training opportunities to improve your job skills.
- Complementary Skills– Let us use our knowledge to find opportunities that make the most of your experience.
- CV Improvement – Is your CV out of date? We can check you have highlighted all your skills and expertise to secure an interview.
- Interview Preparation– Our training is the perfect way to boost your confidence in interview situations.
How do we assist schools seeking a teaching assistant – Brightlingsea?
If you are a school looking for permanent, temporary or supply staff, we are available to satisfy all your recruitment needs.
Our dedicated recruitment consultants can take over the whole process, including advertising, interviews, and selecting applicants. Our team are all experts in education recruitment so we can always find suitable candidates that will meet your requirements.
Strategy Education provides:
- A reliable specialist education service.
- Access to an extensive network of quality candidates.
- Competitive rates.
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Certification – The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) certification ensures you can have faith in our credentials.
- 24 Hour Service – We are available around the clock to recruit staff when you need them and take away the strain from your team.
- Candidates – Fill your vacancies quickly and efficiently with vetted candidates from our huge network of connections.
- Reputation – Our excellent track record speaks for itself. We have proven experience in sourcing the ideal candidate for your school.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to celebrate Essex education by supporting events such as the 2017-2019 Education Awards held in Thurrock.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has categorised Strategy Education as a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Brightlingsea Information
Brightlingsea is a small coastal town located between Colchester and Clacton-on-Sea in Essex. Popular with visitors due to the family beach in a quiet location. It also has a small active port.
Brightlingsea was an island until the 16th century but now sits on a peninsula surrounded by marshes and the River Colne. It has naval links with the Napoleonic war, and it was an air-sea rescue base during the second world war.
The 9,000 residents rely on a single road link in and out. Plans to build a bridge over the creek were scrapped in 2020.
Famous landmarks include Bateman’s Tower, built in 1883 by John Bateman. Situated at the Creek entrance, it is a well known historical aspect of the landscape.
Brightlingsea is home to Brightlingsea Primary School with a nursery class and the Colne Community College for secondary education. There are 29 other schools in the surrounding areas.