If you’d like to be a teaching assistant, Brentwood has an abundance of schools to choose from. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
In addition to finding teaching assistants full-time and part-time roles, we can also help other education professionals like support staff and unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help every teaching assistant in Brentwood
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
Our services to help schools find a teaching assistant
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- The details of NQTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Brentwood local information
The town and borough of Brentwood in Essex is home to 76,550 people. It is in the London commuter belt, east-north-east of Charing Cross and near the M25 motorway.
Secondary schools include Brentwood County High School, Brentwood School, Brentwood Ursuline Convent High School (RC, girls), St Martin’s School and Becket Keys Church of England School. Primary education is provided by a mixture of state schools, parochial schools (Church of England and Catholic) and independent prep schools.