Want to become a teaching assistant? Braintree has several schools to choose from, but managing to find your ideal role first time around can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
In addition to finding teaching assistants full-time and part-time roles, we can also help other education professionals like support staff and unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
Futhermore, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
To speak with us about teaching assistant jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Braintree?
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching assistant jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Braintree?
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you’ll benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Candidates for whatever role you need filling
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Braintree local information
Braintree is a local government district in the county of Essex with a population (2011 census) of 147,084.
Braintree has four secondary schools: Gosfield School Independent Co-Educational, Alec Hunter Academy, Notley High School Technology College (which is also the location of the Braintree Sixth Form) and Tabor Academy.