It can be stressful searching for the perfect job as a teaching assistant. Bishops Stortford has many schools looking to recruit in a broad range of areas. Strategy Education, education recruitment specialists, are here to make your hunt trouble-free.
Our expertise in the field allows us to work with schools and candidates to match skills and experience together. Currently, we have plenty of openings for support staff, qualified teachers and unqualified teachers in the local area and all across the country.
We have developed an excellent relationship with many ITT providers to ensure we have plenty of qualified and experienced candidates available to schools.
To find out more, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How can we help teaching assistants – Bishops Stortford?
As well as helping you find available vacancies, we can work with you to improve your chance of landing a job.
- Career Enhancement – We offer you the opportunity to explain your aspirations to guide you towards appropriate training opportunities.
- Skill compatibility– Our specialist experience enables us to identify roles that complement your skills.
- CV Update – Is your CV doing you justice? We can help you maximise your potential by ensuring you include all your relevant skills and experience.
- Interview Assistance – We deliver sessions designed to help you be more confident to demonstrate your full capabilities to prospective employers.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant – Bishops Stortford?
Our clients need to feel confident that we can respond quickly to their recruitment needs. Our consultants can promptly fill your vacancies with excellent staff by carrying out the entire recruitment process on your behalf.
Strategy Education offers:
- Trustworthy, dependable service.
- A wide-ranging database of potential candidates.
- Reasonable rates and fees.
- Expert knowledge and experience within the education sector.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – You can trust our professional services thanks to our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) certification.
- Accessibility– We are here 24/7 to respond to all your recruitment needs.
- Networking – By building excellent relationships with individual candidates and our ITT providers, we are always ready to fill your vacancies with qualified staff.
- Reputation – At Strategy Education, we are proud of our outstanding results and positive feedback from schools.
- Community – We show our respect for the wider education community by sponsoring events, including the Thurrock Education Awards between 2017 and 2019.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework names Strategy Education as a supplier.
Teaching Assistant Bishops Stortford Information
Bishops Stortford is a historic town in Hertfordshire close to the borders of Essex. Once a Roman settlement, then home to the Saxons before becoming the site of a now ruined Norman castle.
In recent years, considerable redevelopment has included a new town centre and an abundance of new housing. The M11, Stansted Airport and excellent rail links serve commuters well, and consequently, the population has grown to over 38,000.
You will find 49 primary schools, 18 secondary schools, and 19 colleges in the wider area.