Are you interested in working as a teaching assistant? Benfleet has lots of schools with interesting permanent and temporary opportunities. Why not let Strategy Education help you find the perfect teaching assistant role?
As we are specialists in education recruitment, we have a wealth of experience in placing education professionals into Benfleet schools. In addition to teaching assistant and support staff roles we have lots of jobs available for qualified and unqualified teachers across the country.
We have built a great relationship with key ITT providers and have created a useful database of education staff. Not only does this help us to locate the right applicants but it also helps us to fill school vacancies quickly.
For further information, please get in touch today. Contact us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What we do for teaching assistants in Benfleet?
- Career advice – We are here to provide guidance about your career and chat with you about training opportunities that may help you achieve your goals.
- Making the right connections – Our experienced team of recruitment consultants are experts at matching the skillset of candidates with the ideal teaching assistant roles.
- C.V. support – How good is your C.V? Why not let one of our expert team check that your qualifications, job skills and experience is all included.
- Get ready for interviews – Our preparation sessions are a great way for candidates to hone their interview techniques, so they are ready to shine and secure the perfect job.
Information for Schools in Benfleet?
The Strategy Education recruitment consultants are ready and waiting to complete the whole recruitment process on your behalf including advertising, interviews and candidate vetting.
Strategy Education offer:
- A bespoke professional and reliable service.
- Access to a wide network of prospective education staff.
- Competitive fees
- Specialist consultants with extensive knowledge about education.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – You can expect high-quality service with our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – Strategy Education is available 24/7 to meet all your education recruitment requirements.
- Relationships – Our network of high-quality candidates is built upon excellent relationships within the education sector.
- Excellent track record – At Strategy Education we are confident we can get results based on our years of experience providing recruitment services in the field of education.
- Community – Here at Strategy Education, we are an active member of the education community, sponsoring events including the 2017 to 2019 Thurrock Education Awards.
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Assistants – Benfleet Information
Benfleet is a town in Essex, also known as South Benfleet, next to the rural village of North Benfleet. It has an estimated population of about 50,000 and is part of the Castlepoint District along with Canvey Island, Thundersley and Hadleigh. It is located to the north of Canvey Island and has its own train station on the London, Tilbury and Southend line.
Benfleet was once home to a Viking base until The Battle of Benfleet in 894 saw them defeated by King Alfred’s army. Now you will find a primary school and a pub as well as the UK’s first ever mini roundabout!
The Castlepoint area has 25 primary schools, 8 secondary schools and 4 colleges including maintained schools, academies and a special school.