Looking for jobs as a teaching assistant? Bedford is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you ensure you find your ideal job first time around? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right teaching assistant with the right school.
Also, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Bedford
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – Don’t worry about the quality of your CV, as we will update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you’re invited to interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions for the ultimate in confidence.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Bedford
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We will respond straight away to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – You will receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – With thousands of education professionals on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Bedford local information
Bedford is a historic market and the county town of Bedfordshire, with a population of just over 100,000.
The secondary schools currently operating in the town are Bedford Academy, Bedford Free School, Biddenham International School, Castle Newnham School, Goldington Academy, Mark Rutherford School and St Thomas More Catholic School.
Bedford is also home to four private schools run by the Harpur Trust charity.