Are you interested in finding a job as a teaching assistant? Basingstoke is full of schools looking for the right candidates. Here at Strategy Education, we can help you find the perfect teaching assistant role.
As education recruitment specialists with years of experience in recruiting for education positions, we have placed many people in Basingstoke schools. We work not only with teaching assistants and support staff, but we also have lots of opportunities for qualified and unqualified teachers across the whole country.
We are fortunate to have built links with a number of key ITT providers as well as having an extensive database of education professionals. This means we can fill positions quickly and find the right staff for every role.
If you have a question or want to chat further, then contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back on our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we help you as a teaching assistant in Basingstoke?
- Career advice– We offer advice and ideas regarding developing your career and can even organise training opportunities for you.
- Job matching – Our recruitment specialists are skilled at matching candidates with the right teaching assistant positions to maximise skills and experience.
- CV assistance– How long is it since you updated your CV? No need to worry as we can help polish it and ensure you have all the key elements that will help you to get the ideal teaching assistant role.
- Interview preparation– We know that preparing for an interview can be stressful so we can help you to feel confident and prepare you to be interview ready.
How do we help schools who are looking for a teaching assistant in Basingstoke?
At Strategy Education, we want to make the recruitment process easier and quicker for schools. Our experienced recruitment team builds excellent relationships with both schools and candidates to ensure success.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professionaland personal reliable service.
- An extensivedatabase of teachers and support staff.
- Good Value rates and fees.
- An experiencedteam of recruiters who specialise in education.
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation– Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) gives you peace of mind about our professional practice.
- Flexibility– We promise to act quickly to respond to requests from both clients and candidates.
- Relationships– Building relationships nationally with schools, staff and ITT providers enables us to offer a wealth of opportunities and fulfil the needs of many schools across the country.
- Results – We have established an excellent success rate in matching candidates to the right education roles.
- Community – Here at Strategy Education, we are an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance– Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Assistant – Basingstoke
As the largest town in Hampshire, Basingstoke has become an important economic centre. With a population of nearly 114,000, it has grown extensively since it was established as a small market town. In the historic heart of the town, you can find the Willis Museum that houses many local historical artifacts but is also known as the location where Jane Austen attended local dances.
The town is now served by a major shopping centre, theatres, cinemas, a sports centre and many restaurants. It also has a football club, a rugby club and a cricket team.
Basingstoke has 42 Primary schools, 11 secondary schools and 4 colleges. These include a mix of state, special and independent schools.