If you want to be a teaching assistant, Basildon and its various schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Basildon
- Career advice – No matter whether you are an experienced education professional or a new teaching assistant, we can provide you with tailor-made career advice for many years to come.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Basildon
Our goal is to make the recruitment process simple for schools by taking care of all aspects — including advertising, interviewing, credentialing and vetting of candidates.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Basildon Local Information
The Borough of Basildon is a local government district in south Essex in the East of England, centred on the town of Basildon.
There are several secondary schools in the Basildon district including Basildon Academies, De La Salle School, James Hornsby School and Woodlands School. It also has two FE colleges – South Essex College and PROCAT.