Want to pursue your career as a teaching assistant? Barking has some great schools to choose from, but managing to secure your dream role first time around can be tricky. That is why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
On top of that, we can assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring too.
To speak with us about teaching assistant jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching you with opportunities as a teaching assistant in Barking
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching assistant jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Don’t worry about the quality of your CV – we can rewrite and update it to highlight your top strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Helping schools find the right teaching assistant in Barking
So that you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Details of teaching assistants throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Barking local information
The district of Barking in East London has a population of nearly 60,000. Historically a part of Essex, it is now the administrative centre of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
Primary schools include Northbury Primary School, Eastbury Primary School, St Margaret’s Church of England and St Joseph’s Roman Catholic. Secondary schools include Barking Abbey School and Lady Aisha Academy – an independent Muslim Girls Secondary School which opened in September 2011.