Are you looking for a new job opportunity as a teaching assistant? Ashford has plenty of schools with teaching assistant vacancies. Working with an education recruitment specialist like Strategy Education gives you access to many more openings than if you search by yourself.
At Strategy Education, we are education recruitment experts with years of experience in placing education professionals into Ashford Schools. We work with schools across the country to recruit teaching assistants, support staff as well as qualified and unqualified teachers and have a large number of roles available right now.
Contact us today to ask about our vacancies or to work with us to help you recruit education staff. Call 0345 521 9987 or use our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we help teaching assistants in Ashford?
- Career advice – We can use our wealth of experience to point you in the right direction and we can also organise appropriate training and support to improve your options.
- Skill Matching – Our dedicated team of recruitment consultants can help to match you to the right teaching assistant role.
- CV improvement – How good is your CV? Our team will make sure that you have included all your qualifications, experience and skills to help land you your perfect teaching assistant role.
- Interview help – We can provide interview preparation sessions for those of you who want to grow your confidence and improve your interview technique.
How do we help schools to find a teaching assistant in Ashford?
At Strategy Education, we take care of all your school’s recruitment needs from advertising, interviewing to candidate vetting.
Not only does this save you time but our extensive database of experienced education staff as well as our relationship with key ITT providers means we can fill your vacancies rapidly with excellent quality candidates.
Strategy Education offers:
- A personalised, professional and trustworthy service.
- Access to an extensive database of prospective candidates.
- Good value fees.
- Specialist educational and recruitment knowledge.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) gives you the assurance that you will receive a professional service.
- Flexibility – We are ready to respond quickly to your recruitment needs round the clock.
- Networking – We have built an extensive network of prospective candidates as well as having links with key ITT providers across the country.
- Track Record – We are proud of our excellent achievements in delivering good quality candidates and filling vacancies quickly.
- Community – At Strategy Education, we are proud to be an active member of the education community, sponsoring events such as the 2017-2019 Thurrock Education Awards.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Assistant – Ashford Local Information
Ashford is a market town in Kent that is located on the River Great Stour, 65 miles to the Southeast of London. Its population has grown significantly to approximately 75,000 due to Government plans for expansion. It has an international railway line providing rail links to London and the Channel Tunnel with trains going straight to Paris and other European destinations. The town is also served by the M20 and A20 giving road links to the Channel Tunnel and London.
The old market town dates from the Middle Ages and St Mary’s Church in Ashford was built originally in the 13th century. In modern times as well as many new homes, a shopping centre and a designer outlet centre have been built.
Ashford has 50 primary schools, 15 secondary schools and 13 post -16 providers including state, independent and special schools. Ashford participates in The Kent Test, also known as the 11 Plus and has many grammar schools that children may attend if they qualify.