Are you looking for a job as a teaching assistant? Andover has many schools looking for the right candidates. At Strategy Education, we offer assistance to help you find the ideal teaching assistant role.
We are education recruitment specialists with a wealth of experience in education recruitment. Not only do we work to recruit teaching assistants and support staff, but we also have lots of opportunities for qualified and unqualified teachers nationwide.
Linking with a number of key ITT providers as well as building an extensive database of education professionals means we can match candidates to roles quickly and efficiently.
If you want to know more about what we do, contact us by phone on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How can we help teaching assistants in Andover?
- Career advice– Our extensive education experience means we can provide advice and training ideas to help you step up in your career.
- Job matching – Our specialist recruitment team have all the skills needed to match your skills and experience with the right roles.
- CV assistance– Worried about being out of date? Let us help you to polish your CV and include all the key details that will secure you the perfect teaching assistant position.
- Interview preparation– We can offer interview preparation experience to ensure that you perform well and make a great impression.
How do we help schools who are looking for a teaching assistant in Andover?
Here at Strategy Education, we aim to take the strain from schools when recruiting. Our experienced recruitment team takes over the whole process of advertising, interviewing and vetting potential candidates.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professionaland reliable individualised service.
- Access to an extensivedatabase of teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
- Competitive fees and rates.
- An experiencedteam of education specialists who can add value to your recruitment process.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation– We offer a professional service with an accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility– Always available to help you with your recruitment needs.
- Relationships– We have built quality relationships with schools, staff and ITT providers to help us find great candidates for your teaching and support staff roles.
- Results – Our long standing track record of finding excellent candidates for vacancies is a measure of our success.
- Community – Here at Strategy Education, we are an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Assistant – Andover
Andover is a town in Hampshire on the River Anton. It has major links with the RAF and the army, with the Ministry of Defence being the largest employer in the area. It is also home to many industrial giants with several business parks in the town.
Andover boasts a large arts and entertainment venue that attracts international artists as well as a museum featuring Iron Age artefacts. Fast link trains to London and a road network that links to London and the Southwest make this a great town for commuting.
The town is served by state, independent and special schools. Education is provided by seven secondary schools and 22 primary schools in the area