Strategy Education connects highly skilled teachers, school support staff and education consultants with schools across the United Kingdom. We are one of the leading education recruitment companies in the country, providing both employees and schools with a wide range of services.
Our company helps education professionals to develop their skills, plan their career, improve their resume, and find a job that they love. We specialise in finding maths teaching jobs for education professionals in both primary and secondary schools in the United Kingdom.
Strategy Education helps schools by providing them with candidates that have the right combination of skills, experience, and talent for the school’s teaching positions. Our company has a large roster of education professionals, including many specialist maths teachers. All candidates are fully vetted and ready to work.
With a management team that has decades of experience in the education sector, we have the knowledge and skills necessary to match the right teacher with the right school. If you are interested in finding a maths teaching job or you have a maths teaching position that needs to be filled, contact us today on 0345 521 9987!
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
The Qualities of a Great Maths Teacher
Our recruitment team has worked with thousands of candidates and hundreds of schools across the UK. We understand the qualities that make up a great maths teacher. They include:
- A solid understand of mathematical principles
- The ability to explain sometimes complex concepts in an easy to understand way
- Capable of using a variety of different teaching strategies to get through to students
- Capable of motivating students and helping them to develop a passion for mathematics
- Able to recognise when individual students are struggling with the sometimes complex course material
- They must be great communicators who are articulate and precise.
- They must be capable of developing strong relationships with students and other staff members.
- They must have the right cultural fit to work within the school and uphold the academic standards of the school
By understanding these qualities, we can find candidates that are the perfect fit for each school. This results in much better outcomes for students and helps schools access fantastic teaching staff for their institution.
Helping Candidates Find a Maths Teaching Job
If you are interested in finding a maths teaching job in the UK, Strategy Education can help you in a number of ways.
- Career advice
Our experienced consultants can help you define career goals, obtain the appropriate training, develop your skills, and make the right career moves.
- Finding maths teaching jobs across the United Kingdom
Our company works with hundreds of schools across the United Kingdom. They frequently require maths teachers for permanent and part-time roles. When a position opens up that matches your skills and experience, we can put your name forward as an applicant.
- Curriculum Vitae preparation
We can work with you to refine your CV, turning it into an impressive document that perfectly highlights your skills and experience.
- Interview preparation
If you have secured an interview for a maths teaching job, we can help you prepare by performing mock interviews.
Helping Schools Fill Maths Teaching Jobs
Strategy Education will develop a recruitment strategy that meets the unique requirements of your school. We consider all aspects when matching maths teaching candidates with schools including academic standards, appropriate candidate qualifications, the types of students being taught, and the school’s culture.
Our experienced team help your school through the entire process — from locating the most suitable candidates to vetting and interviewing them. By hiring Strategy Education, you will also gain access to an exclusive database of thousands of highly qualified maths teachers across the UK. The maths teachers in our database have a broad range of backgrounds and qualifications, so you can find the perfect match for your school.
Our recruitment services are ideal for:
- Established schools looking for a permanent maths teacher
- New schools that are looking for multiple teachers for both permanent and part-time positions
- Schools who require qualified maths teachers to fill in when their permanent teachers are on sick leave or holidays
- Institutions with multiple locations and complex hiring requirements
- Elite schools with very precise requirements for maths teachers
Why Choose Us For Your Education Recruitment Requirements?
Strategy Education specialises in education recruitment. Our management team has more than 30 years of combined experience in the education sector, which gives us great insight into the requirements of both teachers and schools. Here are a few more reasons why you should use Strategy Education:
We are fully accredited with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
We are able to respond quickly to any staffing shortages that a school has, immediately providing them with a list of suitable candidates and helping them through the interviewing process.
- Access to many qualified candidates
We have thousands of qualified maths teachers in our database.
- Contacts with schools across the United Kingdom
Our team has provided teachers for many schools in the UK. Because we have relationships with so many schools, we can help teachers find their ideal teaching position.
If you are interested in finding a maths teaching job or you have a maths teaching position that needs to be filled, contact us today on 0345 521 9987!