Year 3/4 Class Teacher- Stevenage
Dates: Job start 01-09-2022 – Salary: MPS
Click here to email us
Strategy Education is currently working with a Primary School in Stevenage, who are looking for a Year 3/4 Class Teacher to join their team for the new academic year.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity starting from September 2022.
Suitable candidates must have the following:
• QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
• Successful experience of teaching the primary curriculum
• Good understanding of current theory and best practice in teaching and learning, particularly as it relates to achieving high rates of progress of children of primary age
• Good subject knowledge of core National Curriculum
• Good understanding of child development and progression and how this impacts on planning
• Understanding of effective strategies for managing behaviour within the classroom and in accordance with the school’s policy
• An understanding of equal opportunity issues and how they can be addressed in schools
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Interested? Please email your CV to Faye or contact 0345 521 9987
The successful Teacher candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.