Teaching Assistant Vacancies in North London
Dates: Job start 12-03-2018 – Job End 30-04-2018, Salary: £65-105 per day
Click here to email us
We are seeking Two Teaching Assistants to support pupils’ learning in a main stream Secondary School.
The positions are to start immediately on a full time basis. The Secondary School is based in the London Borough of Enfield.
Candidates must have strong literacy and numeracy skills and the academic ability to support students effectively within the school curriculum. A minimum of a good GCSE pass in English and Maths is essential.
The successful candidates will be working with students on a long term basis, providing support in the classroom and 1 to 1. You must be confident in planning and preparing to work alongside the classroom teacher and use your knowledge and experience as a teaching assistant.
We are ideally seeking experienced Teaching Assistants. However, we will also welcome new applications.
We are ideally looking for the following:
• Is an outstanding individual with high expectations for children
• Has a focus on drive to improve pupil attainment
• Has a good understanding of the range of pastoral support available to children and their families
• Has strong interpersonal skills
• Has experience of working with children and/or young people
• It would also be beneficial if you have experience of working with children with special educational needs.
If you would be interested in getting in touch and applying for these positions please call me on 0208 6200209 and email your CV to Emma Sharpe.
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.