Teaching Assistant – Haverhill, Suffolk – 1st November
Dates: Job start 01-11-2021 – Salary: £70- £80 per day
Click here to email us
Teaching Assistant – Haverhill, Suffolk
Are you a recent Graduate with a 2.2 degree or higher?
Alternatively, do you have relevant childcare experience that could be transferred to the role of a teaching assistant?
This ambitious school in Haverhill, Suffolk is looking for an astute Teaching Assistant to join their team.
*** Teaching Assistant position located in Haverhill, Suffolk
*** Long Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant position starting ASAP
*** £70-£80 per day
Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 2.2 or above from a leading University OR relevant childcare experience
* C Grade in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
About the Teaching Assistant role:
* Ad-hoc support throughout the school years
* Responsible for working one-to-one with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
* Found in Haverhill, Suffolk, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
Apply today for this fantastic Teaching Assistant opportunity in Haverhill, Suffolk and begin your path to becoming a Primary Teacher. Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at Strategy Education.
Teaching Assistant | Haverhill
Teaching Assistant | Suffolk