Teacher of Biology- Barnet/Harrow
Dates: Job start 03-01-2022 – Salary: MPS/UPS
Click here to email us
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of Science who will join a dynamic and committed department from January 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the school. The successful candidate will be expected to have the potential to teach science at KS3-KS5, and ideally offering a Biology specialism.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher of Science or the potential to become outstanding
• Be experienced in raising or the desire to raise attainment in a challenging classroom environment
• Have proven experience of working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
• Be committed to Schools ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
We have a strong and growing sixth form with an excellent take up of all three sciences.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Become part of a high functioning and cohesive academy
• Join highly successful science department that has an excellent track record for training science teachers
• Access continuous staff development.
• Join the Schools network and have access to a range of benefits including professional development opportunities, including moderation opportunities across all Schools.
If you are interested please send me an updated CV soon as possible for interview selection.
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Biology Teacher – Teacher of Biology – Science Teacher – Teacher of Science