TA with British Sign Language
Dates: Job start 14-10-2019 – Salary: MPS
Click here to email us
Strategy Education are looking for 2 Teaching Assistants who have level 2 or above in British Sign Language for a school located in Wandsworth.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Be flexible and creative within your visions and approach to education
• A good understanding of working with students who are deaf or have impaired hearing
• The ability to build relationships with staff and students
• Be confident and the ability to see through challenging behaviour
• Unlock the potential of the students at the school
• Teach all students new personal, social and practical skills that will help them in later life including providing opportunities for work experience and involvement in accredited learning where possible.
If you are interested and wish to apply, please email your CV today!
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment