SEN TA/Behaviour Support
Dates: Job start 14-10-2019 – Salary: MPS
Click here to email us
Strategy Education are looking for Teaching Assistants who have experience within SEN.
We are working with a selection of specialist schools in South London who require full / part time Teaching Assistants on a long term basis.
Suitable candidates must ideally have experience or are looking to work with pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
Key skills and experience needed:
• Be flexible and creative within your visions and approach to education
• A good understanding of working with students with SEMH/Autism and challenging behaviour
• The ability to build relationships with staff and students
• Be confident and the ability to see through challenging behaviour
• Unlock the potential of the students at the school
• Teach all students new personal, social and practical skills that will help them in later life including providing opportunities for work experience and involvement in accredited learning where possible.
• Get actively involved with outdoor pursuits so experience of Youth Work, Football Coaching, Personal Training or people with a Sports related degrees who are looking to get into teaching will be looked upon favourably