Science Teacher- Norfolk
Dates: Job start 02-01-2020 – Salary: £125-£207 per day
Click here to email us
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of Science who will join a dynamic and committed department from January 2020.
• 30 hours per fortnight, possibly a little more (potentially including 2/3 Saturday’s during term-time – to be confirmed);
• Marking & Attendance at Parents’ Evenings required;
• Proven experience of teaching Science (preferably Physics) to GCSE. We would be happy to meet a great generalist
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher of Science or the potential to become outstanding.
• Have experience in raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
• Be a driven, motivated individual.
• Have proven experience of working successfully with students of all abilities
• Be committed to schools’ ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious and talented individuals who have a professional approach to their work who holds UK QTS. The ideal applicant will be confident building a durable relationship with pupils and have the ability to deliver engaging lessons.
The school are looking to interview as soon as possible, so please get in touch as soon as possible if you are interested in this role.
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.