Recruitment Administrator/Compliance Assistant
Dates: Job start 02-01-2018 –
Click here to email us
Strategy Education have an exciting opportunity for a full or part time Recruitment Administrator / Compliance Assistant to support our growing team. Suitable candidates need to be available to start from January 2018. The successful candidate will be based in our Maldon office and will become part of an already established and successful recruitment consultancy.
• To provide administrative support to the Recruitment Team
• Chase references and timesheets
• Resourcing Candidates
• Supporting the recruitment consultant and the in house payroll/compliance team
• Chasing references and other documents as required
• Creating high quality CVs and candidate profiles
• General adhoc office duties
• Dealing with incoming calls
• Speaking with clients as and when required
Skills and experience required:
A background within administration, sales, compliance, and payroll would be advantageous although we would also consider candidates who are new to employment.
Confident when dealing with candidates and clients over the phone
Proven administration background
Good written and verbal communication skills
A desire to succeed as an individual and a team player
This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in recruitment.
Interested and available? Please email your CV to Jane@strategyeducation.co.uk