Dates: Job start 31-01-2022 – Salary: MPS
Click here to email us
PSHE / Citizenship Teacher – Salary MPS – London Borough of Lewisham
• PSHE / Citizenship Teacher required from ASAP
• Popular South East London, Secondary School
• Fantastic Headteacher.
• Full time PSHE / Citizenship Teacher position
• Positive, lively, environment
About the school looking for a PSHE / Citizenship Teacher:
This hugely popular school are keen to secure a dedicated, outstanding, and inspirational PSHE / Citizenship Teacher for a period of at least two terms in the Humanities department. The successful PSHE / Citizenship Teacher will play a key role in the next phase of the school’s development from a Good to Outstanding School.
The Humanities Faculty is well managed by an experienced Head of Faculty and sufficient support is in place to ensure a PSHE / Citizenship Teacher can settle in quickly.
Ideally the school will find a PSHE / Citizenship Teacher who:
• is passionate about PSHE / Citizenship in general with the ability to inspire students
• can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
• has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
• Is committed to working in an inner-city school and believe that such schools should provide the best possible environment for academic success and personal development
• Has an excellent track record of outstanding teaching across the secondary age range.
• Is resilient and has a great sense of humour.
• has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Faculty
• can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
• a student body who are lively, with good energy.
• colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
• an excellent learning environment
• a school who will be committed to your professional development
• work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Click ‘Apply’ and send your CV and covering letter to Strategy Education.
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.